Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Impression

My mentors name is Kilsu Han and he is a Taekwondo master at UnitedTKDCenter. Master Han is a very serious person about his job and he's very helpful person, he has very good personality and I'm glad that I have him as my master.The place that I'm working on is very clean place no shoes allowed and very organized and very loud too, place is covered with blue/red mat. My very first thought abut the place was normal because I've been working there before so I was very comfortable in my first day. The main job i do is help the class tech kid basic Taekwondo and forms and basic kick/punch I also answer the phones when my mentor cant answer and I do flayer work and I give Information to people that are interested in Taekwondo. The most challenging part is to keep kids on their specific spots if I don't pay attention they'll be running around and going to their parents.One skill i have learned is how to answer the calls properly without being nervous.
 
 How many other United TKD school are there ? What is the main goal of the students that are training in United TKD Center ? Why do we yell when we exercise? When I asked Master Hun about  our school he said there are another 14 United TKD Centers in NY city . According to Master Hun the first main goal for the students is to become a Black Belt .For the next question asked  he said we yell when we kick and punch because it makes more power and faster kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment