Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Interview

Who do you interview?Master Seo What do you already know about that person ? He is very good person and has a great personality and extreme martial art askills.What do you want to know about that person ? I want to know how old this person is. What is your full name ? Seo Where are you from (city , state , country) Korea. Where do you go to college ? Major in Taekwondo college. For how long ? 4years. Would you like to go back to school ? No I would not like to go back. What was your major in college and what kind of degree did you earn? The major is taekwondo and I earned bachelor degree. Did you attend graduate school for an advanced degree ? No If yes ?,what degree and a which school ? What made you choose your career you are working in now ?I choose it because I've doing since I was 7 years old and I like it. Why did you choose this particular job an this particular company ? Because they offered me and I excepted it Describe the process in which you got your job ? I did a interview with head master of the center. Did you interview ? Yes With how many people ? One How many times ?Once How long have you worked here ?3 Years What is your job title ?Master.What do your duties include ? Teaching martial arts for all ages kids , teens , adults. Another way of asking this question is , "What kind of work does your job involve? Teaching and helping."What are some of the challenges you have faced working here ? No hot water in the bathroom. What is the best part of your job ?Having a job that I love and seeing Tameran everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment