Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank You Letter

Dear  Master  Seo and Master Han.                                                                                                     April 5 , 2011
              
Thank you so much for being my Mentor this year. I really appreciate for your help. Thank you for taking your time and teaching me how to be good staff member. Thank you for teaching me how to start the class and do the stretch out and teach the basic Taekwondo for kids and helping them when they need help. The best thing I like about you and Master Hun is your good personalities and extreme martial art skills. I am very lucky to have masters like you and Master Hun. The best thing I learned from you and Master Hun is how to be a good staff member and my own martial art skills and how to share what I have learned from you. The best thing about my internship was to take my own class after I am done with kids.
Thank you for your all help.
Tamerlan Musayev

No comments:

Post a Comment